Monday, March 2, 2009

PHNX Lowrider Show...

This weekend was the PHNX Lowrider show. There was plenty of metal flake, candy, gold and silver leaf, pinstriping, and airbrushed murals. I really enjoy going to this show, and I get lots of inspiration from all the tricked out paint jobs...
...this car had an abundance of gold leaf and striping...
...all of the car clubs were representing in force. I really liked this blinged out Rollerz Only...
...the Scarface Impala was there again this year. I never get tired of seeing this rolling masterpiece...
...this car had pirates themed murals all over it, including the door jambs...
...Mike Lamberson of Draggin Lines Pinstriping hooked up the rear of this lowrider. You can always identify a Lamberson job a mile away!
...this scroll striping was done completely in varigated leaf and looked badass...
...another one of the hundreds of pinstriping pieces that were on almost every car...
...there were many murals that featured clowns, and many that featured skulls...this mural included both...
...the next 2 photos are of pinstriping on this orange candy paint job. I thought the colors of the striping looked wicked and the whole car went together really well...

...and this final photo is of a mural by Alberto Herrera. I love this guys work, and I think this was the best airbrush piece at the show. At the end of the day I left with some good memories, lots of inspiration, and a little bit of a sunburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment