Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trading...

I received this custom painted skate deck in the mail yesterday...it's badass! It was done by Jason at NSD Paintwerks in Lynwood, IL. He contacted me a couple of weeks ago because he liked the tattoo flash set I had done, and wanted to know if I was interested in swapping my flash for some of his art. He also wanted me to design a graffiti logo for his business. I absolutely love the deck he sent! It has a heavy metalflake base, silver leaf nautical stars, flames, pinstriping, and a skull and bones! He put a lot of work into this deck, and I appreciate it very much! It will be one of my favorite pieces in my collection of art...
...here are some examples of Jason's other work. If your near Chicago and want some custom paint work done, contact Jason at NSD Paintwerks: NSDPaintwerks@yahoo.com
He specializes in painting helmets, motorcycles, race cars, airbrushing, pinstriping, and hand painted signs.

...and here is the graffiti logo I designed for him. I am still relatively new to creating art digitally, but I like the way this turned out, and I hope Jason did too!
...thanks again Jason, and when I'm Chicago, I will buy you a beer!

1 comment: